Monday, December 19, 2011

Divisoria Getaway.

     I've been to Divisoria twice (Bonifacio Day & A beautiful Sunday 12/10/2011) this past few weeks. he main reason of going there is to find a dress that I would be using for the upcoming wedding of my very friendly Tita. I'm a boyish kind of person so I'm not really into those kinds of outfits. My tita and I just have that strong connection that's why I agreed to be one of her secondary sponsors.After so many years, it's like my first to be actually exploring the place. When I was young, we often go there but because I'm such a lazy kid, I prefer being left in the car and sleep or play along with my brick game or Tamagotchi (very useful boredom killers before the rise of PSPs and Cellphones)

     Having time to visit DV again was nice because it's the first time for Chippy (my digital camera) to be exposed to the streets where you can see inspiring subjects, and that is the people and the culture that surrounds the beautiful city of Manila.




    Of course! A day of going out wouldn't be complete without the my favorite hobby! Foodtrip/Eating Galore! :) Having lunch at that day wasn't easy. There's so many seats but they were occupied. We have to hunt as fast as we can before we'd be overtaken by others. Luckily, someone offered their seats because they're done eating. My grandma was the one left in our table while we're up to order some foods. The queue for the unli rice at Mang Inasal and to get a bucket of making-me-want-to-sin chicken of KFC were so long that we have to settle for other options.

     My grandma suggested that we order in Veggie-to-go, she had the idea from the Indonesian guy who seated beside her. So, having no choice, we tried it. In our surprise, the foods they offer were actually delicious! I bet vegetarians and those people who want to try new finds will love this stuff! They look like yummy meats but they were all veg/fish made. Amazing idea by the owner! One bad thing about them though is that they don't offer discounts for the senior citizens because they have this argument that their offers were already discounted. Yeah they're right, P79 for two viands and free gulaman isn't bad but not reasonable enough because there's a law for SC Discounts.


   
     Just beside VTG, was a cool noodle stop. They have this somewhat a cooking master chef showing his skills of making noodles in front of the customers.


     After giving our tummies a good reward we got back to business regarding the outfits we'd be wearing on the special day of my Tita. It was also inevitable for us to go shopping our personal wants. I bought two jackets and my bestbud bought me a cooling fan for my netbook. We enjoyed and seized the day that we already came home at around 9:00pm (we arrived at Divisoria at around 10:30am.)

     It was a great experience for me, my favorite pair of tsinepins and Chippy! I promise myself I'd be back soon to shop and shoot again. It could be tiring but it sure is worth every minute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment